Monday, December 5, 2016

Misc Me! Album featuring Felicity


Hello!

Elena S here today bringing you a fun Misc Me! album using the Felicity collection and some gorgeous chalkboard paint from Pentart!  I want to show you two pages.

First page:



On the small photo, I used many pieces I chose from the Noteworthy pack from this collection.

Especially, I liked to use chalkboard paint from Pentart! I have taken a piece of chalk from the children and have drawn a smile and have written words on it! Very great!








Second page:  Here I also used a set of cut outs and chalkboard paint from Pentart!




Tremendous product!

Now my children are asking for pieces of chalk to draw!




Have a nice day!


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Felicity
Stickers: Felicity Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Felicity
Pentart chalkboard Paint
Misc Me! Gold and Kraft Album
Misc Me! page protectors



No comments:

Post a Comment