Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Make a Splash with accents of Iron paste by Pentart with Ayumi


Hello Bo Bunny Friends,
 Today I will introduce a paper frame and easel featuring the Make a Splash collection from Bo Bunny with Pentart Iron Paste.

Fun Paper Frame


First, I will prepare the easel, with Iron Paste (Gray) and Transparent Wax Paste.


Apply to easel.


The look of the wooden easel is dramatically changed by painting it with gray Iron Paste.



Then, using a little ingenuity and my scoring tool, I will make a paper frame.

The red line is a folding line . . . .


Fold along the red dotted lines

And I also used bits and pieces of the Layered Chipboard package.  I fussy cut the palm tree, and the Most people throw this away, but the design is cute enough to use on a project!


I drew a dot pattern with a Sparkling Gold Contour Liner. 
It finishes gorgeously.

Thanks for joining me today. 

Have a fabulous day!


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned paper: Happy,Relax,Vacation,Lazy Days,Floating / Make A Splash

Foil Vellum Paper: Make A Splash

Layered Chipboard: Make A Splash

Chipboard: Make A Splash

Clear Stickers: Make A Splash

Jewels: Aqua




Pentart Supplies:

Acrylic Paint Semi Gloss: Eggplant, Sour Cherry Red

Acrylic Paint Metallic: Gold

Acrylic Paint Primer: White

Iron Paste: Gray

Wax Paste: Transparent

Contour Liners: Gold,Red

No comments:

Post a Comment