Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Marilyn's layout with Make a Splash and Iron Paste


 Hello everyone!

Marilyn here with you today sharing  a mixed media layout and a video tutorial that I made with the Make a Splash collection and Pentart products.We are mixing it up a bit today and doing Mixed Media instead of One Layout Three Ways today!  Starting here!


You know that when we open an envelope with photos, it's like all the memories jump out and that was my idea when I designed this page.  I started this layout by tracing and cutting an envelope from the paper.

To create the effect of the waves crashing on the shore, I applied the Pentart Primer Paste Gesso, then I added textures with a stencil and the same Gesso.

The Make a Splash chipboard pieces add so much fun to my page.

I created additional textures with the 3D powder and balls. I applied the iron paste over the netting and the cord to create a rustic and beachy look, much like a fisherman's net

I criss-crossed the word Beach from the chipboard pieces through the cord.

Here's the video tutorial, I hope you find some inspiration! Enjoy it!




Bo Bunny Supplies:


Make a Splash pattern papers: Sayings, Ocean, Sand Castle
Make a Splash Noteworthy
Make a Splash Chipboard
Summertime-Stickable Stencils

Pentart Supplies:

Iron Paste red brown
Primer Paste Gesso
3D Powder
3D Balls
Express Glue

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

Marilyn Rivera

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully captured this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So full of summer, love it! Would love to try some of the Bo Bunny Make A Splash chipboard and stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Hawaii photos would look great on these pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are beach pictures would look fun on this layout you shared here..I like the seahorses on the brown paper..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was on the beach right now! Love the papers the most!

    ReplyDelete