Sunday, April 16, 2017

Aryia's Garden Tea Party with Amy

Hello Bo Bunny Friends!

Amy here! I feel very blessed to be able to use Aryia's Garden to show you how fun your next afternoon tea can be with a little decor for your table. I have created pinwheels and a sweet little letterbox.


I want to show you how easy a pin wheel can be. Cut one square piece of cardstock. Then cut from each corner, but not all the way into the middle. You can cut straight but you can see I have cut with a curve. Paste the left side of each pair into the middle of the pinwheel. You just need a little touch of adhesive to hold it all in place. I have used a gem in the middle once everything is secure.  Using a variation of this pattern, you can make many pinwheels,but with slightly different shape.  Be creative! You can use these as wall decor, or add a colorful straw as a party favor or place setting for your tea party.


I created a letter box to go in the middle of your table. I have painted the eaves of the roof with Pentart Liquid Metal in Gold.  As you can see there is some fun detail on the inside of the letterbox that ties in nicely with the colors of the pinwheels. 


I have clustered one side of the letter box with Noteworthy and chipboard.


Here is my Afternoon Tea decor. 

Stay Scrappy 
Amy


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Aryias Garden 12" Iron 
Aryia's Garden Noteworthy
Aryias Garden Chipboard
Aryia's Garden Layered Chipboard
Double Dot Flourish Frosting Jewels
Double Dot Think Pink Jewels

Pentart Supplies:
Pentart Liquid Metal Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment