Saturday, July 22, 2017



 Hello My Dear Crafty Friends! Welcome to my new post on the BoBunny blog.

Today I am going to share my Mixed Media altered canvas art piece. I  made a small video tutorial too for you to share this project.

First I need to say that I am not a huge video master... LOL

So please be gentle with my second only video afford and I hope it's still pretty much educational and useful.

So here is the finished canvas:

Happiness canvas by Irit Shalom




I added a few close- ups for you to see and you can see the process in my video tutorial.








Here is a link to my video tutorial in BoBunny video channel.








Enjoy and please- don't judge too much!


BoBunny Supplies:

Serendipity Love 12'' cardstock

Serendipity Branches 12'' cardstock

Serendipity Feathers 12'' cardstock

Serendipity Flight 12'' cardstock

Serendipity Noteworthy

Serendipity chipboards

Serendipity layered chipboards

Take note stamp set

Wall to wall textures stamp set

Mandala Garden stencil

Backsplash stencil

Tick Tock die

Darling Doily die

Mandala die

Glitter paste Black

Gold glimmer spray

Flowers



PentarSupplies:

Rose creamy acrylic paint

Metallic Graphite creamy acrylic paint

Glamour Metallic Greenish

Delicate Acrylic paint Dark Gold

White gesso

Structure paste

3D powder

Bead paste

Express glue

Crackle paste Kitchen green

No comments:

Post a Comment