Sunday, July 30, 2017

Party Favors on Sunday Funday with Marilyn



Hello Bo Bunny fans! Today is Sunday Funday and I made "Thank You" bags and tags to fill it with some love and give them to our guests.


I worked with the Stripe paper from the new Weekend Adventures collection. I made two bags from one 12" x 12" paper.  I used the Congratulations Card dies to make the bags' handles and the labels in white cardstock.

I stamped the Thank You word with the Sentiment Stamp over the negative from the die. Then with a gel pen I made the dotted lines.

I made the tags with the biggest die from the Craft Dies and the Congratulations Card Dies
BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper- Weekend Adventures- Stripes
Dies- Craft Dies, Congratulations Card Dies
Stamp- Sentiments Stamp
Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!
Marilyn Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment