Saturday, July 1, 2017

Summer 2017 New Collection Announcements-Family Recipes and SIX new Double Dots



Introducing our second July line. . . Family Recipes!  A complimentary line to our popular Kiss the Cook line.  There are always more recipes and memories to be made in the kitchen with those you love! And, don't miss the six new Double Dots colors. Scroll down to your hearts content for ideas and inspiration! 

Leave us a comment below and let us know what you think!





 

Bo Bunny will be coming out with new collections every single month.  Visit your local specialty scrapbook store if you'd like a taste of this fun new collection!

11 comments:

  1. I love this collection! I want to do some mini albums with family recipes and the "Family Recipes" collection is perfect!! I also have to have all the new double dot colors. I have every other color already so I can't wait to get these. The look of the vintage is right in my wheelhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole collection!!! and that sweet pear vintage! gorgeous! I'll definitely be on the lookout for this at the LSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why a fun collection. My daughter in law is. Chef. I would love to make her an album of Damietta recipes using this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome collection! I did a rubber stamped recipe exchange for many years and these would be a fun way to put the recipes together in an album along with these papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY LOVE this collection. Especially the veggies and chickens!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your newest recipe line is fabulous! Love the heavy red gingham especially on that gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for designing this collection. I've been wanting one to put a cookbook of special recipes together and this one is the perfect palette and motifs for me. Your collections are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!!! The whole collection is simply amazing!!! Love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my all time favorite Bo Bunny collection. I love absolutely everything about it. I am hoping that someone sells it at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo.....but winning it would be EVEN BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need these! Don't know what I will do with them, but I'll have fun deciding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE this collection!! So many pieces to work with!!! I am just starting on a family cookbook - these would be so perfect for my project!! Perfect and LOVE everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete