Thursday, July 6, 2017

Tutorial Thursday with Marilyn Featuring Serendipity and Pentart Stencil Paste



Hello everyone! I am sharing with you today a mixed media layout and video tutorial using many of the new products from the Spring release. Let's take a look at my page!


I chose a Double dot blue paper as my base then I cut a piece of the Flight paper from the Serendipity collection and adhered over my base paper. You can watch all the creative process in the video tutorial.

I cut two hearts from the Ornate Heart Die and I placed them behind my photo.

I added some butterflies from the Noteworthy die cuts and some Double Dots brads.

I added textures with the new Backsplash stencil and the Pearl Stencil Paste. I used as title the remember word that is a piece of  chipboard.


Here's the VIDEO Tutorial....I hope you enjoy it!!!





Supplies:
Bo Bunny
Pattern Papers: Dark Denim-Double Dot Design and Flight, Songbird -Serendipity collection
Chipboards- Serendipity
Noteworthy- Serendipity
Double Dot Brads-Blue Hues
Stamp- Take Note
Flower- Plum Purple Pansy, Denim Blue Dahlia
stencil- Blacksplash
Die- Ornate Heart

Pentart
Primer Paste Gesso
Stencil Paste- Vainilla
3D Powder
Express Glue

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!

Marilyn Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment