Sunday, September 3, 2017

Family Recipes-Heirloom Recipe Book with Solange

Solange

Hello Everyone!!
It's Solange Marques here! Today I'll share with you more a project using the fabulous "Family Recipes" collection and I've prepared a Misc Me Recipes Album:










I've applied BoBunny crackle paste-Black on the cover of the album and after I've applied Atique paste from Pentart:










I've made some Divisors pages:
















I've used some recipe cards:

















BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Family Recipes, Bistro, Bon Appetit, Cuisine, Delicious, Noteworthy, Pantry, Paprika, recipe Cards, Savory, So Good, Thyme/ Family Recipes
Cardstock: Licorice 12x12 Double Dot
Ephemera: Family Recipes
Stickers: Double Dot Alpha Stickers
Misc Me Gold 8x9 Binder
Misc Me 8x9 Variety page Protector
Crackle Paste: Black

Pentart Supplies:
Antique Paste






No comments:

Post a Comment