Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Naughty or Nice Layout featuring Carousel Christmas and Emmy

Hello BoBunny Fans,

Emmy here today with my second post featuring the amazing Christmas Carousel collection from BoBunny's latest release. The color palette, the cute images and the lovely design papers are everything one could wish for in a Christmas paper line.


For my background I used Sweet Pear Vintage Double Dot Cardstock and Jubilee pattern paper. I ruffled the edges of the pattern paper and added a faux-stitch design around the edge. Then using the Lots of Love Stickable Stencil and Structure Paste, I've created the white dimensional pattern. 




To decorate my page I've used foil accents, buttons from the coordinating Ephemera package...



... and various fussy cut images. 


I "decorated" the Christmas tree using colorful rhinestones.


I added different die cut elements as well. 









BoBunny Supplies:
Collection Pack - Carousel Christmas 
Pattern Paper - Wishes / Carousel Christmas 
Paper Pad - Carousel Christmas 
Ephemera Pack - Carousel Christmas
Double Dot paper - Sugar, Sweet Peas Vintage 
Glitter Paste - Sugar 
Glimmer Spray - Bronze 
Stickable Stencil - Lots of Love
Foil Transfer - Sentiments Gold, Filagree Gold
Jewels - Citrus, Aqua, Think Pink 
Tools - Palette Knife Assortment, Scissors  
Dies - Darling Doily die

Pentart products: 
Structure Paste

I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Come back soon for more inspiration from our design team!

Emmy xx


2 comments: