Tuesday, November 21, 2017

An Altered Art Christmas Planner and Holiday Crafts featuring FaLaLa with Solange

Hello BoBunny fans!

It's Solange Marques here and I'll share withh you some Christmas projects using the fun FaLaLa collection!

This collection is so versatile and I've created a lot of projects with it, such as December Daily, mini album, Christmas planner, gift bags, gift boxes and many cards!



Today I'll show a mini album and my planner.

I love Christmas and mini albums are great to keep Christmas' photos!


I've used BoBunny stencils and Pentart metallic acrylic paint for the details:


Here some pages:







 And . . .there is more!  This is my Christmas planner:






 Some pages:








BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Sparkle, Deck The halls, Be Merry, Cheer, Countdown, Christmas Tree, Holiday Hoot, Santa Stripe, Noteworthy/ Fa La La

Cardstocks: Wild Berry Red, Dark Denim, Sweet Pear Dot, Evergreen/ Double Dot Cardstock

Stickers: Tis the Season, Dear Santa, Mery & Bright

Stencil: Borders Stickable

Jewels:Ruby Red, Emerald

Laser Cut: Christmas ornaments, Chistmas Holiday


Pentart Supplies:

Glamour Acrylic Paint Metallic




No comments:

Post a Comment