Friday, November 24, 2017

Trust Your Journey - featuring Penelope with Katherine

Hello BoBunny Fans,

I'm here with another scrapbook video using just the greens, browns and creams from the Penelope range of papers.

Trust your Journey by Katherine Sutton



I started my page with a bit of stenciling using the Serenity Stickable stencil and some Pentart silver stencil paste.  I then layered up lots of pieces of paper from the Penelope range.  This sort of page is great for all your off-cuts of paper.  Around my photo I added a small doily and some flowers cut out from the paper Abbey - my title also came from this paper.  I used one of the new birdcage Wooden shapes, some laser cut chipboard, bling and blossoms to add a little bit more sparkle.



When you cut out the flowers out from the Abbey paper you can cut into the petals and then shape them, using some of the double dot gems for the centre as the colours go perfectly - these are from the Double Dot Emerald Jewels pack.



I love the elements that you can cut out and the fact that the flowers (clover bouquet) and Emerald Flourish co-ordinate too.



I added some flicks from the pentart silver acrylic - you just water it down a tiny bit so you can flick it across your page and it gives a really nice metallic shimmer to your page.



To see the full process with information about the supplies as I go please take a look at the video.




BoBunny Supplies

Patterned Paper: Penelope - Beauty, Grace, Laugh and Abbey

Double Dot: Coffee Dot, Kiwi Vintage

Doily: Small Doilies

Stencil: Serenity

Wood Shapes: Bird Cages

Jewels: Emerald

Flourish: Emerald

Blossoms:  Clover Bouquet

Lace: Natural Earth

Laser Cut Chipboard: Dream Catcher

Brads: Double Dot Emerald and Mocha


Pentart Supplies:

Silver Stencil Paste

Silver Acrylic Paint




No comments:

Post a Comment