Monday, January 29, 2018

Only You-A Valentines Mini-Book featuring Only You with Katherine


Hello BoBunny Fans, Katherine here and I wanted to share with you a mini-book that I created using Only You and some of the wonderful dies that BoBunny has in their die assortment.



My book is a straightforward 6" square book, I cut some of the 12" paper sheets to 6 by 12" then scored in the middle and stuck the b-sides of my papers together which helps the book hold together well, I also added in little flaps for extra journalling and notes.  There are lots of photos!



 For my first page I used the edge of the paper Darling and then added an angel from the Noteworthy cut apart paper.  I used the Love Squared die-cut frames for where my photos will be.




For the next page I added a flap using the Floral paper and punched along the edge, adding one of the 3 by 4" cards from Be Mine, they have some beautiful phrases, I finished it off with the lacy Sweetheart die.



The next page, and more Love Squared die cuts as well as the Happily Ever After phrase from the Ever After card dies.



I created a pocket with one of the 4 by 6" cards and added in some smaller cards for journalling and photos.



A different lift up flap for this page decorated with some natural earth lace and some of the Noteworthy pieces in the collection.



More lace, punching and pockets with hidden journal and photo spots.



This is another fold out page, and I used some of the wooden hearts which compliment the intricate die-cuts beautifully.



For this page I used the large Ornate Heart die, and I haven't properly affixed the front strip down as I want to place a large photo underneath it.



My final 6 by 4" pocket with a little Noteworthy cupid added and some jewels.



One of the beautiful phrases you can find on the cards as my last page.




I hope you have enjoyed a tour on my mini-album and it's encouraged you to sit and play with all your BoBunny dies - I start by cutting everything out and then assemble as I go and cut-out more as and when I need it.

BoBunny Supplies
Patterened Paper: Only You - Only You, Always, Be Mine, Cupid, Darling, Floral, Happiness, In Love, Kisses and Noteworthy
Double Dot
Jewels: Think Pink
Dies: Darling Doily, Ever After Card Dies, Love Squared, Ornate Heart Die, Sweet Heart
Lace: Natural Earth

1 comment:

  1. A lovely little album made of beautiful papers and ephemera! I'm wondering - how are the pages held together?

    ReplyDelete