Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Charmed Tri-fold Card with Ayumi


Hello BoBunny friends!! It's Ayumi here. 

Today I'll share with you this super fun tri-fold shutter card using the Charmed collection.

Beautiful by Ayumi Iwashita.

The way to make it is very simple.
Cut the pattern paper at 6 x 12 inches. 
With a fold line, you put the cut.

Looking from the top it looks like this.

It folds and it becomes like this.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures of the project. just for fun I have included a video as well!


I hope you enjoyed the project today!


Enjoy your happy day.



Thank you.




BoBuny Supplies:
Patterned paper:  Charmed/ Dance, Curious, Imagine,Lovely, Petals, Perfection, wish
Combo Sticker:
Charmed
6×6 Paper Pad:
Charmed Jewels: Double Dot Ruby Red
Dahlia Blossoms: Natural Earth Dahlia

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, and beautiful, too! I'm thinking of several occasions coming up that I could make this type of card for, and the various collections I could use. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love this interactive card and it looks good with so many different types of patterned paper! This is no exception! Ayumi, you have done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete