Saturday, February 24, 2018

Stay Awhile - Over-sized Layered Tag Trio with Katherine






Hello Everyone, Katherine here with a trio of tags made with the gorgeous Stay Awhile collection.  I love the color combinations in these papers and the designs are beautiful.  Truly a well designed "all occasion" line with warm and cozy feel.



Here are all three tags layered together, they are all 6 by 4" and can be used on presents, cards, a scrapbook page, or a decorative seasonal shadow box.



I used the damask side from the new chocolate brown damask paper as the base for this tag, then layered up the Together paper - both the blue and the rust side (the blue just pops with the colours in this collection).  I also used one of the sticker strips down the edge, and some of the purple sticker banner.  In this collection are several beautiful houses that you can cut out and add to your projects and I made this the focal point, then added lace, buttons and a doily to complete all the layers.



I did add a little wash of white gesso behind my central mounts and lots of brown ink around the edges of the papers.



 For the next tag I started with Relax as the base, and used a mixture of the papers and stickers.  I cut out the mugs from the Warm paper and layered them together on foam pads.  I used several of the sticker ribbon strips - the roses and little line of coffee cups.



I used the large polka dot side of the new Damask Double Dot paper as the base for this tag, layering up a mixture of Relax and Together, then cutting out the journal card "Warm and Cozy" - I finished this with some of the Pearlescents in butterscotch and I cut out a little bouquet of flowers to add to the corner.



I love how all the colours work in this collection and there are lots of elements that you can cut out and use too.

Thanks for checking out the blog today!

Katherine


BoBunny Supplies

Patterned Papers: Stay Awhile  - Neighbours, Together, Relax and Warm

Double Dot: Damask - chocolate

Stickers: Stay Awhile

Pearlescents: Butterscotch

Lace: Natural Earth

Paint: White Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment