Friday, April 20, 2018

"Adore" - 12 x 12 Mixed Media Layout with Black Tie Affair and Emmy


Hello BoBunny Fans!

Emmy here today, sharing my newest project I created featuring BoBunny's Black Tie Affair collection and We R Mini Alphabet Punch.


For my background I layered a black pattern paper on top of  Double Dot Passion Fruit Damask Cardstock. Before adhering them together, I distressed the edges of the pattern paper. Using modeling paste and a Stickable Stencil, I created the white dimensional pattern. Then I sprinkled Gold mist on top. 


To decorate my page I used a lot of fussy cut elements, which I embellished with rhinestones and die cut doilies. 




I added also pre-cut embellishments from the Noteworthy pack matching this collection and stickers from the 12" sticker sheet. 



  
The letters for my title I punched from Double Dot Cardstock using the We R Mini Alphabet Punch. I inked the edges of the letters with a black ink pad and decorated them with rhinestones.  


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you found a daily dose of creativity and ideas!Have a wonderful day! 

Emmy xxx

BoBunny Supplies: 
Patterned Paper: Black Tie Affair / Black Tie, Elegant, Lace, Romance, Serenade
Combo Stickers: Black Tie Affair 
Noteworthy: Black Tie Affair 
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo 
Double Dot Cardstock: Passion Fruit Damask
Double Dot Paper Pad 6x6" Soft Shades 
Dies: Darling Doily
Stickable Stencil: Oh My Stars 

We R Memory Keepers: 
Mini Alphabet Punch Board 

American Crafts Supplies: 
Sticky Thumb Adhesive 
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment