Sunday, April 22, 2018

Vintage Inspired Handmade Card Set - Once Upon a Lifetime Cards - with Elena

Hello  Welcome back to the BoBunny Blog today! It's Elena here to share the cards I made using the brand new Once Upon A Lifetime Collection.

Cards_Once_Upon_A_Lifetime_Elena_Apr20_Image1.jpg

I started cutting out the frames from Generations paper sheet, they have the image inside the frames, however I will use those in one of my next steps in the project.

Cards_Once_Upon_A_Lifetime_Elena_Apr20_Image2.jpg

I wanted to show the beautiful papers inside the frames, so I made my 2 flowers clusters on the right and on the left of the frame.

Cards_Once_Upon_A_Lifetime_Elena_Apr20_Image3.jpg


I made the large paper flower using Flower Punch Board choosing the smallest XXS size and topped this flower with a few more flowers and Flourish Jewels.


Cards_Once_Upon_A_Lifetime_Elena_Apr20_Image4.jpg


I also cut out the leaf using the same Flower Punch Board, it's quite simple and you only need to start with a square piece of paper.


Cards_Once_Upon_A_Lifetime_Elena_Apr20_Image5.jpg


The papers have beautiful patterns in this collection, so I couldn't resist and made some fussy cutting of the roses and vines, that I placed on the top of the paper leaf too.


Well , now I am looking forward to start working on the family albums with this Once Upon a Lifetime collection!

Until next time!

Elena



BoBunny Supplies:

Pattetned Paper: Once Upon a Lifetime/ Discoveries, Generations, Heritage

Once Upon a Life Time 6x6 Paper Pad

Jewels: Chocolate

Flowers: Clover Bouquet



We R Memory Keepers Supplies:

Flower Punch Board



American Crafts Supplies:

Sticky Thumb Adhesive

Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive Foam Dots




No comments:

Post a Comment