Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Elegant Wedding Card Ideas - with Black Tie Affair and Marilyn


Hello Everyone! It's Marilyn here to share with you two elegant clean and simple cards using the beautiful Black Tie Affair collection.

I

I started cutting three squares from different papers to create layers over a black card base. I adhered them with foam dots to create dimension between each layer.








I add the LOVE chipboard and cut three hearts from the combo sticker, I adhered them with foam dots. Next, I add some red gems for a little bit of sparkle.








My second card is simple and easy to create. I made the base with one of the Black Tie papers then I added a piece of black cardstock and made a dotted line with white gel pen on the edges.  I really love the end look of this trick. It looks like real stitching with the dark of the paper and the bright white of the pen.





I decided to use the Once Upon a Time big chipboard as the focal point of the card.







And, there you  go!  Two quick and easy cards, could be used for a wedding, anniversary, or just a kind thought and note to a friend.  Endless possibilities!


Thanks for stopping by....  Check the list of supplies below....

Until next time!!!



Bo Bunny Supplies:

Black Tie Affair Collection:  Sophistication, Romance, Amour, Formal

Black Tie Affair Stickers

Black Tie Affair layered chipboards

Double Dot Ruby Red Jewels

American Craft Sticky Thumb Foam Dots




No comments:

Post a Comment