Friday, May 25, 2018

12x12 World Traveler layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my first post featuring the brand new World Traveler collection from BoBunny. This time I decided to create a 12x12 one-photo layout.

And there is also a short YouTube video tutorial at the end of this post.

"EUDAIMONIA"


To create the background for my page I layered a pattern paper from the World traveler collection on top of Double Dot Damask Cardstock Chocolate. Before adhering the two layers together, I distressed the edges of the pattern paper using a paper distresser.

To create the dimensional glittery layer, I used glitter paste and a stickable stencil.


To create the layers under my picture, I used pattern papers from the paper pad matching the collection.


To decorate my layout I used various fussy cut and die cut embellishments.





As a final touch I added rhinestones and pearls.


And here is the YouTube video tutorial: 



BoBunny supplies:
Pattern Paper: Destination, Embark, Foreign / World Traveler
Noteworthy: World Traveler
Layered Chipboard: World Traveler
12x12 Stickers: World Traveler
6x6 Paper Pad: World Traveler
Double Dot Damask Cardstock: Chocolate
Glitter Paste: Caribbean
Stickable Stencil: Oh My Stars
Craft Dies: Picture This, Fly Away
Double Dot Jewels: Emerald, Aqua

American Crafts supplies:
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment