Sunday, May 27, 2018

Early Bird and World Traveler Cards with Denise

Hello BoBunny Fans!

It's Denise here today to share 2 cards with you using the Early Bird and World Traveler.

Here is the first of my 2 cards...Bloom Where You are Planted.

Early Bird_Bloom Where You are Planted Card_Denise_20 May_01

Sometimes, simple is really pretty. I just used various noteworthy bits and layered these together and then added a few, fussy cut bits.

Early Bird_Bloom Where You are Planted Card_Denise_20 May_02

I then added some pearlescent to the flower centers and the flower bud ends.

Early Bird_Bloom Where You are Planted Card_Denise_20 May_03

For the second card, I used World Traveler...Live Life to the Fullest.

World Traveller_Live Life to the Full Card_Denise_20 May_04

I layered die-cuts and pieces to create this card, one meant to inspire.

World Traveller_Live Life to the Full Card_Denise_20 May_05

I used alphabet stickers for the greeting message.

World Traveller_Live Life to the Full Card_Denise_20 May_06

I also handmade the little red flowers from BoBunny cardstock.

I wanted to show you the inside too, as this is also part of the message.

World Traveller_Live Life to the Full Card_Denise_20 May_07

I think all of us, at times, need a little encouragement and inspiration on our life journeys and think these cards are just the thing! ;-)

I hope you are inspired today!
Have a fabulous one!
Denise 

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Wild, Arrival, Early Bird/ Early Bird;Wanderlust, World Traveler, Foreign, Postage, Destination /World Traveler

Cardstock: Cranberry, Kiwi Vintage

Stickers:  Combo Sticker/ Early Bird; Combo Sticker/ World Traveler; Combo Sticker/ Star-Crossed

Noteworthy: Early Bird; World Traveler

Jewels: Mocha Double Dot

Stamps: Captured

Die-cut: Tick Tock

Pearlescent: Brilliant Blue, Butterscotch, Chocolate






No comments:

Post a Comment