Monday, May 21, 2018

Early Bird Spring Layout with Marilyn

Hello BoBunny Fans! It's Marilyn here today to share a Spring layout that I created using the new beautiful Early Bird collection.



 Spring is my favorite season. I love the flowers, the colors of the season, and all of the butterflies and birds flying around because they make me smile. The Early Bird collection shows all of this! It was hard to select the papers because I love all them, but I chose this green paper with the handwriting design, to which I gave textures with the stencil and modeling paste.






I cut out the butterflies and flowers from the papers.










These beauties are the granddaughters of a friend and I think the photo goes perfect with this collection.










Once I created the design on my page with the different die cuts pieces, doilies, etc.. I added some jewels swirls and some pearl dots for a feminine touch on my page.








I love giving dimension to my projects so I added adhesive foam dots on the back of the flowers and doilies so I can highlight these elements and give more interest on certain details.



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find some inspiration.

Until next time!! xx

Marilyn


BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper- Early Bird- Clocks,Early Bird, Flutter, Arrival,
Noteworthy- Early Bird
Stickers- Early Bird
Dot Jewels- Frosting Jewels, Black Tuxido
Stickable Stencil- Serenity
Dies- Doilies
Pearlescents- Sugar

American Craft:
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner
Sticky Thumb foam dots


No comments:

Post a Comment