Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Be Kind and Shine Greeting Cards with Ginny

Hello there crafty friends and BoBunny fans!

It's a glorious day out. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I can't help myself but to make cards with the wonderful Early Bird Collection. Not that you need a nice day out to enjoy Early Bird as it comes with it's own sunshine! Such a cheerful color scheme, sweet images, and thoughtful, kind sentiments.
Early Bird_Cards_Ginny Nemchak_June13_01Of course I made two. How can you not when you get this collection out? I could makes cards all day!!

Early Bird_Card1_Ginny Nemchak_June13_01

This is not a color combo I usually work with...but I knew it would look great because it was already there in the fun cheeky triangly patterned paper.

Early Bird_Card1_Ginny Nemchak_June13_02

There's a die cut doily layered in and a fun clock image from the Noteworthy collection. I used foam to pop up the focal image and added detail with a sticker, jewels, and a coordinating clip.

Early Bird_Card1_Ginny Nemchak_June13_03

To get a little more mileage out of the clock die cut I snipped it in two and worked the second half under this sweet poofy chevron bow. Since I knew the pink and yellow already looked great together I went for a double layer of matting using the Double Dot cardstock.

Early Bird_Cards_Ginny Nemchak_June13_02

I just love getting all the paper pretties out and mixing and matching them to my hearts content. So many possibilities!!!

Early Bird_Card2_Ginny Nemchak_June13_01

This second card was a snap to put together. That lovely sentiment on the journal card was the inspiration.... I pulled the paper patterns to match.

Early Bird_Card2_Ginny Nemchak_June13_02

It makes a card really special when you finish the inside with coordinating patterns. Don't forget to include a spot to add a sentiment.

Early Bird_Card2_Ginny Nemchak_June13_03

I finished off the bow with a Double Dot Brad. All you have to do is separate the prongs a bit then you can wrap the metal around to the back and secure.

Wishing all of you your own day full of sunshine and maybe a bit of crafting with your favorite BoBunny collection :)

-Ginny

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper~ Early Bird: Hopeful, Time Flies, Notes

Stickers:  Combo Sticker/ Early Bird


Noteworthy: Early Bird


Double Dot Jewels: Aqua 


Double Dot Brads: Aqua


Double Dot Cardstock: Passion Fruit Vintage, Sun Flower


Die-cut: Mandala


American Crafts: Sticky Thumb Adhesive, Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment