Thursday, June 14, 2018

Traveler Tags with Marilyn

Hello Bo Bunny fans! 
It's Marilyn here with you today to share a couple of tags and the video tutorial that I made using the new World Traveler collection.

I love to travel so I had fun creating with this collection. I tried to highlight the vintage look of this collection using brown, copper inks. But let me start from the beginning, I cut two pieces 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" from two different ivory papers from the collection. I gave textures with the Backsplash stencil and modeling paste.

In my first tag,  I adhered some clocks and gears that I cut out  from the Bo Bunny's craft dies with a brown paper from the collection. To give dimension and interest I adhered some die cut from the Noteworthy package with adhesive foam dots.

In the second tag, I used the same elements but created a different composition.

These are three of the products that I used to create the tags. The Noteworthy package with all the fantastic die cuts pieces so easy to work with them, the brads that I added to my first tag to bring the metallic look. And for my second tag I gave a sparkle look with some jewels.

You can see here from this angle the dimension and layers that I created on the tags with the different die cuts and elements.

You want to see how I made them, don't miss my video tutorial below!


Thanks for stopping by...until next time!! xx

Marilyn

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Papers- World Traveler collection- Roam, Foreign, Postage, Journey,Wanderlust
Paper Pad 6 x 6- World Traveler
Noteworthy- World Traveler
Stickers- World Traveler
Stencil- Backsplash
Double Dot Brads- Ruby Red
Dies- Tick Tock Die, Gearing Up
Jewels- Mocha

American Craft:
Sticky Thumb Adhesives
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner


No comments:

Post a Comment