Thursday, June 21, 2018

Glitter Paste Cards with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with brand new cards to share with you!

When I saw BoBunny's Early Bird collection the first thought that crossed my mind was "Tea Party, Birthday party or just PARTY". So, I decided to create cards that can be used as invitations, as any occasion cards or just for decoration.


For my card bases I used plane white cardstock. I cut off a 14 x 28 cm stripe and a 15 x 21 cm stripe, folded them in half to create the blank cards.

For the colourful layers I used various pattern papers from the Early bird collection. Before adhering the layers together, I inked and distressed their edges.



For the sentiments, I fussy cut different embellishments from pattern paper and I used pre-cut ones from the Noteworthy pack.



To finish off my design I added die cut paper doilies, glitter paste and rhinestones.





Until next time!

-Emmy

BoBunny supplies:
Pattern Paper: Arrival, Fanciful, Flutter, Time flies, Wild / Early Bird
Noteworthy: Early Bird
12x12" Stickers: Early Bird
Glitter Paste: Sugar
Craft Dies: Darling Doily, Mandala
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus, Tuxedo
Double Dot Pearlescent: Tutu

American Crafts supplies: 
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Foam Dots

Other products:
White cardstock
Paper distresser
Brown ink pad

1 comment: