Thursday, June 28, 2018

Little Wonders Gift Box with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new BoBunny video tutorial post!

This time I made this lovely baby girl cubes box using the new and most gorgeous Little Wonders collection.


I made the cube sketch by myself and as you can see on my video tutorial it's an easy sketch and all you need  are two cardstock pieces cut to 12*8'' size and then it's just a matter of scoring them, folding and arranging them to this 3d cubes box.
In my video I used American Crafts blue cardstock just to show the sketch, scoring and folding as the sample. The actual project was made with American Crafts light pink cardstocks.
This is how it looks from the side:


Some more photos of the finished project for you to see:




 The flower cluster was a piece that I made with craft shop flowers for another project and never used.
The colors were just perfect for this project and the option of folding this metal trinket into half was the perfect way to glue it over the cube.


You can watch my video below. I am not a huge video filming expert, but I love my process!

Thanks for being here with me today and see you next week with more BoBunny inspiration!

-Irit




Products used:
BoBunny Little Wonders collection 12*12'' cardstock:Alexander,Elliot, Evan, Sage, Sophia, Willow
Little Wonders Combo Stickers
Little Wonders Layered chipboards
Little Wonders Noteworthy die cuts
BoBunny Trellis Square die
BoBunny Double Dot Think Pink jewels
American Crafts  Color Wheel Mixed Media inks by Vicki Boutin
American Crafts pink cardstock
American Crafts Sticky Thumbs adhesive runner
American Crafts Sticky Thumbs adhesive foam dots

Other products:
Spellbinders square and scalloped square dies
Flowers and metal trinket- craft shop

No comments:

Post a Comment