Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Sunshine Bliss Paper Cards with Elena

Hello BoBunny friends!

It's Elena here again to share with you a couple of cards I made using new collection - Summer Bliss

Cards_Sunshine_Bliss_Elena_June_27_image1.jpgThis time I enjoyed the papercraft process and used mostly the paper for my cards

Cards_Sunshine_Bliss_Elena_June_27_image2.jpg

I started with cutting out the frames and cages pictures from the paper

Cards_Sunshine_Bliss_Elena_June_27_image3.jpg


Moreover I fussy cut the flowers too, added the large clock from the Noteworthy pack, and even die cut the square using the new Trellis Square Die from the white cardstock.

Cards_Sunshine_Bliss_Elena_June_27_image4.jpg
The funnest step was to cut out the flowers and to make the layers using them.

For my sentiment I used layered chipboard as it has the words that suit the cards too.

See you next time!

Elena

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Sunshine Bliss/ Inspiration, Happiness, Tranquility, Delight, Cheerful
Layered Chipboard - Sunshine Bliss
Noteworthy - Sunshine Bliss
Dies - Trellis Square Die

No comments:

Post a Comment