Saturday, August 4, 2018

Beach Day Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my second post featuring the amazing Escape to Paradise collection from BoBunny.


To create my background I used Double Dot cardstock and pattern paper. I cut three stripes from the pattern paper, distressed its edges and adhered it to the cardstock. Then I added a dimensional white layer using texture paste and a stickable stencil. Once the paste has dried, I adhered the yellow stripes using mounting foam tape.


Then I used Vicki Boutin ink pads with clear stamps to add fun designs to my background. 



To decorate my page I used various stickers, fussy cut images and die cut shapes.





To create my banner I used pre-cut shapes, stickers and pearls.


For my title I used a quote from the Noteworthy pack and Double Dot cardstock. 


I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!

-Emmy

BoBunny supplies:
Pattern Paper: Waves, Escape to Paradise, Aloha, Island, Pineapples / Escape to Paradise
Noteworthy: Escape to Paradise
12x12" Stickers: Escape to Paradise
Craft Dies: Darling Doily
Double Dot Cardstock: Sunflower Damask
Double Dot Jewels: Aqua, Tuxedo
Clear Stamps: Say Cheese, Painted Circles
Stickable Stencils: Lots of Love

American Crafts supplies: 
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Foam Dots
Vicki Boutin Color Wheel Ink Pads - Yellow/Orange, Blue/Green

Other products:
White cardstock
Paper distresser
Texture paste

1 comment: