Saturday, September 8, 2018

Cards: Two Colorful Cards with Ulrika

Hi! Ulrika here to bring you some card inspiration today. I made these two cards using the bright and colorful Sunshine Bliss.

For both cards I used some of the new sentiment stamps along with Vicki Boutins Colorwheel Ink Pads. 


I cut flowers with BoBunny dies, and added a layered chipboard piece with glitter!


The second card where I used one of the large diecuts and two of the flowers from the Noteworthy package.

 I used 3D foam to make the embellishments pop.






BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sunshine Bliss / Inspiration, Happiness, Serene, Joy, Charm, Cheerful
Noteworthy: Sunshine Bliss
Stickers: Sunshine Bliss
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus, Think Pink
Dies: Perfect Petals Dies, Ornate Dies
Stamps: Expressions Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment