Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Fussy Cut Autumnal Gifts with Stay A While

Hello everyone, Katherine here with some Autumnal thank you gifts - and our focus this week is on fussy cutting, so I have had a play with a couple of different ways.


The Stay Awhile paper range has a really beautiful homey feel and the Cup a Joe stamp set co-ordinates perfectly.

To make my gift box - perfect for a bag of coffee, coffee beans or little pods I used the WRMK 3 in 1 punch board to make a 4" square box.


I love this board as you can make so many different things with it, envelopes, bows, boxes, file tabs and the little booklet is packed with ideas.

To decorate the box I layered up a couple of the cards using fussy cutting to add dimension.  The cards are the perfect size for the 4" box.

As a fun decoupage element I stamped the hot drink cup on a few different sheets of paper, and then again used foam dots to layer up the pieces and make a feature element for my projects.


For sweet treats I used a glassine envelope  and some scalloped circles with pearlescent dots and a BoBunny doily and one of my cups.


Again I used the mug as the focal point on my card, tucking behind some of the sticker pieces, wood veneers and a few of the little houses in this range.  A little bit of sparkle from some emerald glitter paste and jewels, and the perfect sentiment from the Expression stamps.


I hope you've enjoyed the projects, here is a list of the items that I have used.

BoBunny Supplies

Patterend Papers: Stay Awhile - coffee, home, relax, warm, welcome
Stickers: 12" combo stickers
Dies: Sweet heart
Stencil: Back Splash
Glitter Paste
Jewels: emerald
Doilies: small
Stamps - Cup a Joe and Expressions
Wood Shapes: Hearts



No comments:

Post a Comment