Monday, October 8, 2018

Land of Wonder Layout by Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my latest creation using the magical "Land of Wonder" collection from BoBunny!


To create my background I used two different pattern papers from the Land of Wonder collection. I carefully separated an inner square from the Flowers pattern paper, distressed its edges and stitched a frame using a blue cotton thread. Then I adhered it on top of a larger square cut off from the Madness pattern paper. 


Then I added the dimensional glittery pattern using a stickable stencil and Glitter Paste. 


Once the glitter paste has dried I started arranging my design. To decorate my picture I used various pre-cut embellishments and fussy cut images. 



I used pattern paper stripes and stickers from the sticker sheet.




As a final touch I added some rhinestones.



BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Land of Wonder, Hearts, Imagination, Madness, Flowers / Land of Wonder
Noteworthy: Land of Wonder
Stickers: Land of Wonder
Brads: Land of Wonder
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo, Blue Hues
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars
Glitter Paste: Caribbean

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Blue cotton thread



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Seriously wicked cool layout! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love all the layering, the dark colors, and the stitching! And the outfit is incredible!

    ReplyDelete