Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Making Memories Journal with Marilyn

Hello everyone! It's Marilyn here to share with you a journal that I made using the Land of Wonder collection.
I just love the beautiful colors and designs of the Fall of Wonder collection that I bought a journal at the Dollar store and covered it using different papers. My base paper has the wood design and adhered a few red torn pieces of paper to the cover. It's a way to give any journal some new pop.


I made the "journal" word using the glitter letters by American Craft. I adhered the adorable cups from the Layered Chipboard package.


I cut  and adhered a few butterflies from the papers with  3D foam tapes, it gives a realistic effect. You can see here the dimension on the cover. 


I gave white paint splatters to add textures.


I covered the back cover with the red paper, then I cut some images from the papers to decorate it. I had so much fun altering  this journal. I hope it inspires you to give a try. Thank you so much for stopping by..until next time!
Marilyn

Pattern Papers: Land of Wonder- Woods, Roses, Curiosity
Layered Chipboard: Land of Wonder
Sticker: Land of Wonder
Noteworthy: Land of Wonder
Brads: Land of Wonder
American Craft: Black cardstock
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment