Thursday, October 4, 2018

Creative Layouts: Mixed Media with Angela

Hello friends! Angela back with you today with a new creative layout feauturing the beautiful new BoBunny collection Land of Wonder. I love this unconventional mix of colors with dark red, blue and violet and their fun elements, great for mixed media project.

Land_Of_Wonder_Layout_Angela_Oct18_01

So, I went for a soft mixed media project. I overlap diagonally two papers and ended with a white cardstock on top. I spread a thin layer of white gesso and I started playing with watercolor in the shated of blue and violet.

Land_Of_Wonder_Layout_Angela_Oct18_02

I wanted my composition focusing on the photo so I left lots of white space around it, except for splatters and some random stamps.

Land_Of_Wonder_Layout_Angela_Oct18_03

For the same reason I created a cluster of flowers beside the photo in the same shades of blue and violet. I also added a few red rosed from the Noteworthy pack to match and remind the color of the Thichers I used for the title.

Land_Of_Wonder_Layout_Angela_Oct18_04

The title is in dark red glitter foam and perfectly match the composition. I added it vertically, on the white space left on the left, so it pop very well.

Land_Of_Wonder_Layout_Angela_Oct18_05

I hope you enjoyed my creative layout. Don't forget to hop over the blog during next days to see what the beautiful ladied of the team will create for you. Thanks for stopping by.
Love,
NG

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Land of Wonder/ Adventures, Curiosity
Noteworthy: Land of Wonder
Brads: Land of Wonder
Thickers: Land of Wonder
Blossoms: Denim Bleu Bouquet
BoBunny Stamps: It is written
BoBunnyWhite gesso
DoubleDot Glimmer Spray: Gold

1 comment: