Monday, November 26, 2018

Christmas: Christmas In the Village Cards with Elena

I can't believe that Christmas time preparations Season has started . So let's start making Christmas cards

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image1.JPG

I absolutely love the  Christmas in the Village collection - the colors are so yummy  though non traditional

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image2.JPG

Well you know that crafty girl needs a ton of Christmas cards for each and every friend, so I prefer making many of them in one time. This time I made 6 of them.
Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image3.JPG

as you might have noticed I enjoy making fussy cutting. So this time I did it again. I cut out so many elements so I wouldn't allow myself to use only a few of them
Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image4.JPG

I played mostly with the circles and ornaments theme, and die cit the doily for their base.

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image5.JPG

I used only the paper for my cards and topped some of them with the chipboard stickers - for the sentiments and a few embellishments

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image6.JPG

What I enjoyed most of all is adding and cutting the balls

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image7.JPG

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image8.JPG

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image9.JPG

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image10.JPG

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image11.JPG

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image12.JPG

Cards_Christmas_In_the_Village_Elena_Nov26_Image13.JPG

BoBunny Supplies:

 Patterned paper: Christmas In the Village / Merry, Countdown, Noel, Ornaments, Yule, Houses, Square
Combo Stickers: Christmas in the village
Chipboard Stickers: Christmas in the Village
Dies - Doily, Mandala

1 comment:

  1. This are beautiful! I love the "circle on square" look, and your layering and fussy-cut elements are perfect!

    ReplyDelete