Friday, November 23, 2018

Thanksgiving: So Grateful Layout

Hello! It's Solange here!

The week theme is Thanksgiving. We do not celebrate thanksgiving day on my country, but the gratitude is wonderful theme and I've made the layout about my gratitude for the nature.

I love appreciate the details on the nature, such as the birds, flowers, trees, rivers ... I'm grateful for this wonderful world!
I've used Floral Spice collection to create this layout.



I love to prolong my photo using acrylic paints and crackle paste.


I've added some lovely elements from Floral Spice collection:




Thickers for the title:


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Beautiful, Vibrant, Take Flight/ Floral Spice
Stickers: Combo Stickers Floral Spice
Crackle Paste; White
Thickers: Christmas in the Village

1 comment:

  1. Truly is a beautiful layout. And you are correct that even tho your country does not have National recognition; you can always be grateful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete