Friday, November 16, 2018

Mini Albums: Something Splendid with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends, I 've got a Mini album to share with you that I made using Something Splendid collection


Mini_Album_Something_Splendid_Elena_Nov16_Image1.jpg
It reminds me the 20-30 s of XX century and the colors are so glamorous and chic

Mini_Album_Something_Splendid_Elena_Nov16_Image2.jpg

I used the cards with the quotes that I cut out from the paper sheets, also I've used my favorite techniques - fussy cutting and mixed it with die cutting.

Mini_Album_Something_Splendid_Elena_Nov16_Image3.jpg

I made several flaps for the photo cards and flaps as extra pages using black and ivory cardstock

Mini_Album_Something_Splendid_Elena_Nov16_Image4.jpg

I like the accents of gold and dark blue here
Mini_Album_Something_Splendid_Elena_Nov16_Image5.jpg


The vintage images of ladies make the vivid look for the album

Mini_Album_Something_Splendid_Elena_Nov16_Image6.jpg

To fix the flaps I used the brads and the wax string

Mini_Album_Something_Splendid_Elena_Nov16_Image7.jpg


BoBunny Products used:
Patterned Paper: Something Splendid / Cat's Meow, Splendid, Attagirl, Copacetic, Flapper, Fox Trot, Sitting Pretty, Swell
6x6 paper pad, Combo Stickers, Layered Chipboard
Dies: Selfie Photo
Brads: Blue Hues

American Crafts:
Black and Ivory Cardstock



1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful project with this collection! I just love all the different shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete