Monday, November 19, 2018

Thanksgiving: Give Thanks Decor Piece with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today and I am going to share my Thanksgiving altered project made with the new BoBunny collection, Floral Spice!

There are many different types of decorations for Thanksgiving, but I decided to make a decor piece for the mantel. Living in Israel, the fireplace is the least used thing in our life, so I just made a nice decoration for the home and placed it on my shelf. You can alter this project and use it wherever works for you in your home!

I was hesitant to see if Floral Spice would work for a Thanksgiving them project but yes, it worked!



I tried to make this simple, affordable and something that any crafter can make with just one BoBunny collection without die cutting, stamping or Mixed Media add- ons.


The background was made with two pieces of cardstock; the upper  circle  edges were covered with BoBunny Gold Glitter paste.
Then some more layers were added using Combo Stickers, cardstock hand cuts, a couple of Layered Chipboards etc.
Two flower clusters were made with a lot of hand cut paper flowers from one single cardstock piece and layered with American Crafts foam dots.
The circled saying was made with Thickers from another new and adorable collection- Something Splendid.
The Floral Spice  collection has it's own lovely Thickers, but the color was too dark to be seen over my decoration hoop and I decided to use gold for the brighter color.





 I added some gold glitter paste dots over the paper flowers and around the hoop.
Product list:
 BoBunny:
Floral Spice collection 12'' cardstock- Floral Spice, Owls, Intrigue, Take Flight, Memories
Floral Spice Combo Stickers
Floral Spice Layered chipboards
Something Splendid Thikers
Gold Glitter Paste

American Crafts:
Sticky thumb glue  runner
Sticky thumb adhesive foam dots

 I hope that you like my Thanksgiving decor piece!
Thanks for being here with me today and see you in a week with my first Christmas project!

Irit

No comments:

Post a Comment