Saturday, December 22, 2018

Darling Christmas Cards with Christmas in the Village

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing a few darling Christmas cards created with the lovely Christmas in the Village collection from BoBunny's latest release.





For the card base I used smooth white cardstock. I cut two 10 x 30 cm stripes and folded them in the middle. Then I used slightly smaller panel from pattern papers to create the colorful layers. Before adhering the layers together, I inked their edges. 



I die cut doily like embellishments out of cardstock to add as an extra layer between the pattern papers.

For my sentiments I used images from a pattern paper from the Christmas in the Village collection. I embellished with pre-cut images from the Noteworthy pack.



As a final touch I added rhinestones and rhinestone-swirls. 



BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Countdown, Merry, Yule, Square / Christmas in the Village
Noteworthy: Christmas in the Village
Paper pad: Christmas in the Village
Double Dot Damask Cardstock: French Vanilla 
Double Dot Jewels: Glaze Flourish Swirls
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus, Ruby Red
Decorative Dies: Belief, Congratulations, Mandala

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
American Crafts Smooth Cardstock 12" White
Ranger Glossy Accents Medium
Brown ink pad



No comments:

Post a Comment