Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Creative Layouts: 8.5 x11 with Malin

Hi everyone!
Today I have a layout for you! I don´t do many layouts BUT now I tryed a layout in A4 format and i just LOVED it!! Feel like this is something I will do much more of! So so fun to make!
I have been using papers from the colections Only you and sweet clementine. ADORABLE papers!!
I cut out some flovers to use as a decoration and from dies I cut out the hearts and mandala doily. So perfekt to use as a decoration on this layout I think. The photo is from a trip around the lake Vättern and we stopped by an old ruin.LOVE old ruins! I used earth colors on the papers since I think it fit so perfect with my photo. I also cut out some butterflies from one of tha papers and used it as a decoration. Perfect! Love papers like that.
I also wanted some text to it so I used my old typewriter and wrote on some cardstock. Cut it out and glue it on my layout.

You can really do a lot with this collection even if you don´t have that many decorations, you use the pictures on the papers!
I hope you will like it to.

I also have a video for you:






 

Suplies:
Paper Only You and Sweet Clementine
Dies: Mandala die and tea time die.

Have a nice day!






2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I like how it's almost monochrome, but the touches of brown break it up and add to it. I keep saying I'm going to try the 8 1/2 x 11 layout size; maybe now I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT!! I loved it! I will do more of this size it was really fun!!
      So go for it!!
      Hugs Malin

      Delete