Friday, January 18, 2019

Winter Getaway: Hello Winter Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my second project for this month. This month I have the pleasure to design with the amazing Winter Getaway collection from BoBunny's latest release. This collection is playful and fun and it is perfect for all types of winter projects.



To create my background I used two different pattern papers. I cut off 1.5 cm from each side of the grayish paper, distressed its edges using paper distresser and adhered it on top of the greenish paper. Then, using a stickable stencil and glitter paste, I created the green dimensional layer on top. Once the glitter paste has dried, I sprinkled white mist on top.


I layered my picture on a pattern paper from the paper pad and used different fussy cut and pre cut images to embellish it.




I also used some of the lovely layered chipboard embellishments, matching the collection.


I added green blossoms, snowflake stickers, die cut swirls and rhinestone swirls to my page as well.



To finish off my design I added rhinestones and sparkling brads.



And here is the video tutorial:

BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Homestead, Evergreen, Retreat, Woodland, Branches / Winter Getaway
Noteworthy: Winter Getaway
Paper pad: Winter Getaway
Layered Chipboard: Winter Getaway
Brads: Winter Getaway
Combo Stickers: Winter Getaway
Stickable Stencil: Winter Fun
Glitter Paste: Honeydew
Blossoms: Clover Daisy
Double Dot Jewels: Mocha, Emerald
Double Dot Swirls: Glaze
Essentials Dies: Fanciful

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
White Glimmer Mist
Edge punch

2 comments:

  1. Amazing layout! Green in the winter! What a fun way to fix any winter blahs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Love all the shades of green! I especially like your use of glitter paste - I've never tried that, but I just might have to get some!

    ReplyDelete