Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Winter Getaway: Layout with Elisa

Hello everyone, crafty friends!!

Here is Elisa from Italy! Today I'm here for sharing with you my first project for BoBunny!! What an excited moment for me!
So, let me introduce you the Layout "Sweet Winter": I used the wonderful collection Winter Getaway. When I saw for the first time this paper collection I immediately thought about how much wonderful the colors are. These colors spoke to me about warm sweaters, cabins in the wood, hot chocolate in a giant mug and footprints on the snow.




The background of the LO is the Homestead Cardstock 12"x12": I blended some white gesso with a gauze behind the right part of the cardstock, for highlighting le place where I decided to put my picture (blend gesso with a piece of gauze is great to achieve a gentle textured effect).

I cut the other elements of the LO from Branches and Retreat Cardstocks 12"x12" (I used them to realize the picture frame, the bend on the right side of the LO and the ornament with banner on the left side).

For the title I used the Chipboard Alphabet Stickers... The Font is really nice, and the little snowflakes give them a very icy effect!!!



I gave movement to the picture frame, ripping the edges and pasting additional flowers which end outside the original square. I also chose some wonderful brads by the collection as embellishment.



I added to the frame trees other two pines by the Noteworthy pack, using some foam adhesive (Sticky Thumb):



You can find these little cabins in the Noteworthy pack too:



I really love this banner and the sentiment on it...
For the background I used the 6"x6" cardstock with multiple patterned stripes on it: I cut all those thin stripes with different lenghts and pasted them behind the little double banner with deers (I chose it, because it has the same pattern of the bigger band on the right side of the LO, but it's smaller).



As embellishmets I used some other brads and little flowers by Noteworthy:





I hope you enjoy this project!!  Till next time!!


Elisa




BoBunny Supplies:
Winter Getaway Homestead Cardstock 12"x12"
Winter Getaway Branches Cardstock 12"x12"
Winter Getaway Retreat Cardstock 12"x12"
Winter Getaway Single-Sided Paper Pad 6"x6" 36/pkg
Winter Getaway Noteworthy Die-Cuts 55/pkg
Winter Getaway Brads Die-Cuts 23/pkg
American Crafts Chipboard Alphabet Stickers 188/pkg
BoBunny White Gesso

Other Supplies:
American Crafts Sticky Thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment