Sunday, February 24, 2019

Bee-utiful You: Layout with Elena

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here is Elena with you today, and I've a got a new Layout to share with you!

Layout_Bee_Utiful_You_Elena_01.JPG


For my layout I used the Bee -utiful You collection

Layout_Bee_Utiful_You_Elena_02.JPG

I did a lot of fussy cutting for it and started with cutting the flowers. Also, I die cut the banners to create a layers, since the papers are quite bold, I didn't want to use the large elements.

Layout_Bee_Utiful_You_Elena_03.JPG

Then I cut out the honeycombs and arranged them on the background.

Layout_Bee_Utiful_You_Elena_04.JPG

I also cut out the large bee , it's quite cute and I like the title Bee Happy it has.

Layout_Bee_Utiful_You_Elena_05.JPG

I've added the hash from the Tic Tac Toe Dies Set and made the last final accent adding the golden thickers.


I also made a video process from start to finish and you can check it.







BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned papers: Bee-Utiful You/ Lovely, Adore, Sweet, Always, Honeycomb
Dies: Nested Banner, Tic Tac Toe

American Crafts :
Thickers: Banner Year
Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
Adhesive Foam Tabs


1 comment:

  1. Love this layout - great color and design! I haven't seen this collection before, but I'll "bee" looking for it now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete