Friday, February 22, 2019

Sweet Clementine: Butterfly Cage

Hello BoBunny Fans

It's Denise here today. I had the idea to use a wood bird cage, that I have had for ages, and alter it and create a butterfly cage.

Sweet Clementine_Butterfly Cage_Denise_22 Feb 01

I also used some natural elements, along with the gorgeous BoBunny goodies, that just brought this little project together.

Sweet Clementine_Butterfly Cage_Denise_22 Feb 02

I created a central feature, under the butterflies. These butterflies, I fussy cut from the patterned paper for the cage.

Sweet Clementine_Butterfly Cage_Denise_22 Feb 03

I wanted to give this cage a vintage and rusty feel too and so added some blue opal paint, right at the end.

Sweet Clementine_Butterfly Cage_Denise_22 Feb 04

I  made a video, to show you how I created this cage. I hope it will provide you with a few little seeds of inspiration.



This little cage is already standing in my hallway and is a great decorative piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by the BoBunny blog today and we really hope to see you back tomorrow.

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x



BoBunny Supplies:
Cardstock: Chocolate Stripe, Olive Stripe
Patterned Paper: Bouquet, Butterflies, Sweet Clementine / Sweet Clementine
Pearlescent: Butterscotch
Die-cut: Lovely Leaf
Blossoms: Harvest Orange

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing, so very pretty, love the butterflies and all the blooms and the beaded string.. looks fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a stunning decor piece Denise! Love how you suspended the butterflies and pearls entwined around the flower cluster look wonderful! Thoroughly enjoyed the video too .. was great seeing it all come together!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete