Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Sweet Clementine: Heart Layout with Angela

Hi BoBunny friends, Angela here with a new layout featuring Sweet Clementine collection and it's all about love! In it there's all I love, my family, butterflies, hearts and pink! 

Sweet_Clementine_Layout_Angela_Feb20_01.jpg


My idea was to draw a big heart on a white cardstock. I first used a pencil and when I was satisfied with the shape and dimension of the heart, I took pink acrylic paint and a brush and I paint the heart. When it was dry, I repeated the passage with black gesso. This time I used a dry brush, grabbing just a little bit of gesso and without pressing to much.
I also added a touch of sparkle with BoBunny pink Glitter Paste, applying it with my finger. Last, some pink and black splatters and the background was done.

Sweet_Clementine_Layout_Angela_Feb20_02.jpg

There's a gorgeous paper in Sweet Clementine collection, the name is Butterflies and of course it's full of beautiful colorful butterflies. I decided to use that to mainly embellish my layout, so I started fussy cutting all the pink butterflied on the paper. Actually, I fussy cut all the butterflies, but I saved the non-pink ones for a future project.

Sweet_Clementine_Layout_Angela_Feb20_03.jpg

I used them to create two clusters of butterflies, on the top right and on the bottom left of the heart. I folded a bit the butterflied to give them dimension and to give the impression of movement.
To give a visual triangle I added a third single butterfly on top left. This should give a more balanced look to the layout.

Sweet_Clementine_Layout_Angela_Feb20_04.jpg

On the left, I glued three stipes of patterned paper from Sweet Clementine collection. They are half inch wide and before adhering, I sewed with my sewing machine and distressed them one side.
For the title the choice was easy. I used the coordinated alpha chipboard, which are pink and have a little pink foil line in the middle.

Sweet_Clementine_Layout_Angela_Feb20_05.jpg

I chose a heart for my photo too. I cut it with a die and layered it with other hearts underneath, cut from patterned paper.  A few other pink details, like the big chipboard word Wonderful and a few pink foiled hearts and voilĂ , the layout is done!

Sweet_Clementine_Layout_Angela_Feb20_06.jpg
As you can see, it's a pretty thick layout and, don't blame me, I love dimensional layouts!

Sweet_Clementine_Layout_Angela_Feb20_07.jpg

I hope you like the project and you feel inspired to create your 'love' page. Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon!
Love,
Angela




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sweet Clementine and Butterflies/Memories/Roses
Noteworthy: Sweet Clementine
Chippboard Stickers: Sweet Clementine
Combo Stickers: Sweet Clementine
Glitter Paste: Buble Gum
Pearlescent: Blush
Glimmer Spray: Tutu
BoBunny Gesso: Black

Other Supplies:
AC white cardstock
AC Sticky Thumb permanent adhesive
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Black

No comments:

Post a Comment