Monday, March 25, 2019

Lace Dot March 25 - Romantic Album with Elena

Hello BoBunny friends,
It's Elena here with you to share the album I've made recently.


  I love creating albums and mixing the papers. This time I used the new Lace Dot papers as the main background for my pages. Moreover you can play with the colors


I combined it with Sweet Clementine collection , guess it is a prefect match for this purpose.
I also used some of the banners I made for my Valentine's Day Decor Garland and recycled them for my album.
You can check them here

I made die cutting with the new released dies , made some fussy cutting too.

For some pages I used the lace side , for the rest - the backside that is very neutral.












BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Sweet Clementine/ Bouquet, Butterflies, Memories, Kindness, Enjoy, Delight, Sweet Clementine
Double Dot: Cranberry Lace, Pumpkin Lace, Licorice Lace, Flamingo Lace, Sugar Lace
Brads - Sweet Clementine
Noteworthy - Sweet Clementine
Layered Chipboard - Sweet Clementine
Dies: Nested Terrific Tag, Basic Frames
Jewels: Double Dot Think Pink, Citrus Flourish




No comments:

Post a Comment