Wednesday, April 3, 2019

A Summer Layout with Malin

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share with you a summer layout I made of my daughter and her boyfriend when we had a hot Summer day here in Sweden and decided it could be nice to go to the beach. We had a really really hot summer here in Sweden 2018 and I just LOVED it. I wish every summer could be like that!!

I used some double dot papers and a paper from Harmony that I fussy cut some flowers from. Love to combine collections with each other when possible.

I also made a process video for this Layout and I will link it in the end of this blogpost, you can also find it on BoBunnys Youtube channel. I hope you will like it.







I have been using:
Double dot paper
Harmony
Alphabet die
Rustic textures stamp #7310503

Other:
White cardstock
Black gesso

I hope you will have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment