Friday, April 26, 2019

Using Brads on a Layout with Elisa

Hi everyone!!
Elisa here.
Today I want to share my new LO with you
I made it using the wonderful Sweet Clementine Collection!!





Look at those wonderful glittered brads!!! I think they are perfect as a simple embellishment under the picture on a LO. They are small, but really beautiful, and of course the colors match perfectly with the paper collection!!!
I also love the brads in the Harmony and Bee-uiful You collections!! The colors are absolutely amazing!!!



In the picture above you can see the effect of the glittered brads under the main picture.



Here you can see how I played the with square. The Tic Tac Toe die was perfect for a 3D effect, but I also wanted to create some more layers, so I cut some squares from the upper patterned paper, so you can see the lower one through them.



In the picture above you can see the double square 3D effect.



Roses are the principal flowers in this project. I decided to use the Noteworthy and some embossed roses too (The Rose Garden Stamp was perfect for this)



Again brads! This black one is very little and elegant!!!






BoBunny Supplies:
Sweet Clementine 12x12 Paper Bouquet
Sweet Clementine 12x12 Paper Roses
Double Dots Lace Licorice
Sweet Clementine Noteworthy
Sweet Clementine Brads
Rose Garden Stamp
Tic Tac Toe Dies

Other AC supplies:
Thickers Sweet Clementine
AC Stick Thumb
Bazzill Raven


I hope you enjoy this project!!!

Till next time!


Elisa





No comments:

Post a Comment