Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Pink and Peach Layout with Elena

Hello everyone,

It's Elena with you today with pink and peach inspiration



Layout_Harmony_Elena_Apr_30_1.jpgI enjoy playing with Harmony collection, as the color palette it has is perfect for me
Layout_Harmony_Elena_Apr_30_2.jpg

I found the picture of my daughter made on a sunny and hot day, and thought that it is a good idea to smooth those memories with these soft colors.
Layout_Harmony_Elena_Apr_30_3.jpg

To embellish my layout I used the stripes from Combo Stickers Sheet, also I've added the title and the banner from its too.

Layout_Harmony_Elena_Apr_30_4.jpg

Also I used the elements from the Noteworthy pack and made a lot of fussy cutting .
You can check my video tutorial on how I made this.


Layout_Harmony_Elena_Apr_30_5.jpg

And I change the brad on the dragon fly, it's is amazing and was a part of Brads Pack.



BoBunny Products used:
Patterned Paper: Harmony/ Abounds,  Everywhere, Harmony, Beauty, Dragonflies
Noteworthy: Harmony
Brads: Harmony
Combo Stickers : Harmony


American Craft Products:
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Foam Pads and Tape Runner




No comments:

Post a Comment