Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Layout Layering Tips with Elena

Hello BoBunny friends, it's Elena here to share some layering tips with you today

Layout_BeeUtiful_You_Elena_May_14.jpg

 Actually, I can not imagine my crafting process with no using the layers. Normally, I start any project with preparing the papers that match each other and that I would like to use
Layout_BeeUtiful_You_Elena_May_14_1.jpg

This time I decided to use the circle shapes to create my layout. Using Circle Spin & Trim tool I made the circles of 3 different shapes 3" - 3 1/2" and 4" size. The largest circle is the base for the smaller, so it's easy to make the layers .

Layout_BeeUtiful_You_Elena_May_14_2.jpg

Except for the circles I've added the shapes that were included into the Noteworthy pack - the banners and tags, ans some of the images I cut out that have the rectangle shape.

Layout_BeeUtiful_You_Elena_May_14_3.jpg

To embellish everything Ive made fussy cutting and added the flowers and bees on the top of my circle clusters. To mount everything I used the adhesive foam tabs and the leftovers from my cardboard to fix everything on different levels.

Layout_BeeUtiful_You_Elena_May_14_4.jpg



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper:
BeeUtiful You/ Adore, Always, Bees Knees, Honeycomb, Lovely, Sweet, Terrific
Noteworthy: BeeUtiful You

American Crafts Products:
Sticky Thumb - Adhesive Foam Pads
WRMK Circle Spin & Trim Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment