Monday, May 6, 2019

Mothers Day Card with Gold Foil

Hi there!
Today I want to share with you a Mother's Day card I made for my mom. Since she loves these colors, I have been using the Only You collection for her card.
I also fussycut out a heart that said Love You and then I used the gold foil transfer sentiments. I found the word mom in it so I only used that word and put it under the "love you" text in the heart. It was perfect!
I put some gold around the edges, my mom loves when it sparkles so I think this card will be perfect for her. I think she will get this together with some flowers and chocolate.
The gold foiled sentiment was SO easy to use and it looks lovely!





Products Used:
Only you paper collection
Foil transfer Sentiments gold
Bo bunny glitterpaste gold

Other.
Doily and butterflies

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment