Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Birthday Goodies with Denise

Hello BoBunny Fans!

It's Denise here today with some Birthday goodies, using the fun and fabulous Celebrating Freedom collection.
I used one of my signatures in crafting, fussy cutting.

Celebrating Freedom_Gift Goodies_Denise_05 June 01

I created a Birthday card, gift bag and a Birthday wallet.

Firstly, here is the Birthday card, with all those fussy cut details. I fussy cut flower clusters and various sized flowers for this card, used alongside die-cut twigs and leaves. I added some pearlescent and white gel highlights on the leaves and flowers.

Celebrating Freedom_Gift Goodies_Denise_05 June 02

I also created a little gift bag. Again, I fussy cut some blooms for little features on this bag.

Celebrating Freedom_Gift Goodies_Denise_05 June 03

Lastly, I created a gift wallet, to hold a special note or a gift card. I used some of the gorgeous washi tapes to create the design on the wallet. I then added some faux stitching to complete the wallet look.

Celebrating Freedom_Gift Goodies_Denise_05 June 04

Here's what the inside looks like, with 2 pockets.

Celebrating Freedom_Gift Goodies_Denise_05 June 05

A handmade Birthday card and gift goodies are always special and are personalised for the recipient.

Thanks so much for stopping by the BoBunny blog today. We really hope to see you back again tomorrow.

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x



BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Beauty, Constitution, Friendship, Happy, Pinwheels / Celebrating Freedom
Cardstock: Kiwi Flourish, Cranberry Lace
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom
Cardstock Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
Washi Tapes: Celebrating Freedom
6x8 Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Brads: Double Dot Ruby Red
Dies: Lovely Leaf
Stamps: Balloon Party

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of birthday goodies, Denise! They are all so creative, gorgeous, and fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous set of items. I really love the bag and the white detail on the leaves and stitching. Your work is always so elegant <3

    ReplyDelete